Who will I be working for?
The Trust Partnership is a unique, for profit, social enterprise administering more than 30 independent charitable trusts and almshouses, managing their financial, governance and grant making activities.
We help charitable organisations to be more effective and efficient, enabling them to do more for the causes they are passionate about.
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team on a part-time basis, in our beautiful rural offices near Tetbury.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £17,500 to £21,500 pro rata, dependent upon experience
- Work as part of a friendly and caring team
- Lovely offices in a farm building
- 24 days’ holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Free parking
- Perkbox benefits (after probation) including free cinema tickets and high street discounts
If you have prior experience as a finance administrator and a solid grasp of bookkeeping, this is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your skills with a fantastic social enterprise.
Joining a friendly team in the ideal surroundings of a beautiful Gloucestershire farm, you will have the chance to continue your career track whilst providing a key service to our organisation.