Are you excellent with Excel? If so, our sister company, Trust Accounting, is looking for a bookkeeper to join their friendly team.
You will be a motivated individual with an exemplary work ethic and a professional attitude. Accuracy is essential as well as having an eye for detail and a willingness to troubleshoot.
This is predominantly a remote role, with one day per week in the office at 6 Trull Farm Buildings, Tetbury, GL8 8SQ.
Hours are full-time; salary up to £22,000 dependent on skills and experience.
Main purpose and scope of the job
Duties include (although are not limited to):
· Receiving and checking all information concerning income and expenditure and entering into the appropriate accounts system.
· Processing expense claims and preparing payment runs.
· Maintaining cash books and reconciling bank accounts.
· Preparing management reports and cash flow forecasts.
· Producing reports for Gift Aid and ad hoc reports as required
· Maintaining regular contact with clients.
· Keeping the Account Manager informed of progress and any issues as they arise.
· Running time booking reports and utilising bridging software to transfer to Sage and Xero.
We are looking for a motivated individual with an exemplary work ethic and a professional attitude. Accuracy is essential and an eye for detail and a willingness to troubleshoot
The ideal candidate will have:
· A high level of computer literacy, using Microsoft O365 applications (essential)
· A very good working understanding of Excel (essential)
· Experience of working with Sage 50 and Xero (essential)
· Excellent organisational skills (essential)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (essential)
· A keen interest in the charitable sector (desirable)
· Experience of working with cloud-based Sage and Xero programmes (desirable)
· A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle (due to our office location)
· To be motivated, focussed and keen to help with a positive attitude and good attention to detail
· To be able to work on your own initiative
· Flexible working environment
· Workplace pension
· Matched charitable giving
· Increasing annual leave allowance
· Eyecare vouchers
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for the role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Andrea Cutler at [email protected]. Please note your relevant experience in your cover letter.