£35,000 – £40,000 PA (depending upon experience)
Permanent, Full Time
Gloucestershire office (based near Tetbury but flexible with home-based working)
We are The Trust Partnership. We are a fast growing and innovative social enterprise helping charitable foundations and almshouses to be better managed and to use their resources more effectively for the benefit of the wider public. In short, we are having a big impact in philanthropy.
We are excited that we’ve not only been able to build a thriving business, but to do so on strong ethical foundations. The way we look after our staff, our clients and other stakeholders is important to us, and being a B Corporation is evidence of that. We believe it’s possible to be a good business and a profitable one at the same time.
Main purpose and scope of the job: This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career and contribute to the success of a vital business function. The successful candidate will be a qualified or part qualified management accountant (CIMA or equivalent).
- Managing a portfolio of clients; liaising with them and when required, attend meetings online or at their offices
- Producing management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis; accruals, prepayments, journals, budgeting, forecasting, balance sheet, fixed assets and depreciation, budget tracking
- Producing annual statutory accounts
- Managing a team of Accountants and Bookkeepers; oversight and review of their workload, conducting 1-to-1 meetings and provide training when required.
- Deputising for the Finance Director when necessary.
- Supporting the invoicing and re-contracting functions of the business
- Participating in Senior Management Team Meetings alongside Client Managers
Working with us you will receive the following benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Professional development
- Membership of an employee benefits platform
- Charitable Giving matching up to £200 per annum
- 24 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank holidays (FTE)
- Christmas shutdown (included in above)
- Additional day’s contractual leave entitlement after each fifth year of service (up to a total of six days)
- Eyecare voucher scheme.
Please apply via Charity Job: Here