Our vision is to help charitable Trusts, Foundations and Almshouses to provide better informed, better managed and better directed funding and housing and to use their resources to the best advantage of all their stakeholders.
We are excited that we’ve not only been able to build a thriving business, but to do so on strong ethical foundations. The way we treat our staff, our clients and other stakeholders is important to us, and becoming a Certified B Corporation in 2016 was evidence of our positive impact locally and on the sector as a whole. We believe it’s possible to be a good business and a profitable one at the same time.
|Place of work:||6 Trull Farm Buildings, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8SQ|
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week with some evening work as required.|
|Salary:||£16,500 to £18,000 full time dependent on skills and experience.|
Main purpose and scope of the job:
The Trust Administrator will build up a small portfolio of clients and will be required to liaise with client Trustees, grant applicants, recipients, residents, external advisors and support colleagues to ensure that a variety of key administrative tasks are completed efficiently. They will be responsible for the smooth running of our client’s activities, supporting colleagues across all our various clients and working closely with key associates of The Trust Partnership.
Duties and key responsibilities:
You should have experience of working in a busy office and the ability to multi-task as you will be required to:
- Answer queries from our clients and the general public on dedicated telephone helplines and emails.
- Liaise with Trustees, auditors, investment managers and banks.
- Assess and process grant applications using a bespoke database, sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Produce agendas and reports for Trustee meetings.
- Raise payments by cheque and electronic funds transfers.
- Work closely with external consultants and suppliers.
- Occasional travel for client meetings as required.
- All other tasks associated with an administrative role.
- High level of computer literacy, using Microsoft programmes.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- A keen interest in the charitable sector.
- Car driver as our offices are not on a public transport route.
- Experience in grant making or the charity sector.
- Experience of WordPress websites.
- Experience of using a Salesforce or other Customer Relations Database.
How to apply:
Please make your application online with a covering letter and your CV to Mrs Andrea Cutler at
We request no contact from Agencies or Media Sales