|Job Title:||Trust Administrator|
|Location:||Our office near Tetbury|
|Hours:||Full time, working 37.5 hours per week|
|Salary:||Up to £18,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience|
We are The Trust Partnership. Our vision is to help charitable Trusts and Foundations provide better informed, better managed and better directed funding and housing and to use their resources to the best advantage of all their stakeholders.
We are excited that we’ve not only been able to build a thriving business, but to do so on strong ethical foundations. The way we treat our staff, our clients and other stakeholders is important to us, and becoming a Certified B Corporation in 2016 was evidence of our positive impact locally and on the sector as a whole. We believe it’s possible to be a good business and a profitable one at the same time.
Main purpose and scope of the job:
As a Trust Administrator, you will build up a small portfolio of clients and be required to liaise with client trustees, grant applicants, recipients, residents and external advisors and support colleagues to ensure that a variety of key administrative tasks are completed efficiently.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of our client’s activities, supporting colleagues across all our clients and working closely with key business associates.
Your duties and key responsibilities as a Trust Administrator will involve:
– Answering queries from our clients and the general public via dedicated telephone helplines and emails
– Liaising with trustees, auditors, investment managers and banks
– Assessing and processing grant applications using a bespoke database, sometimes to tight deadlines
– Producing agendas and reports for trustee meetings
– Raising payments by cheque and electronic funds transfers
– Working closely with external consultants and suppliers
– Occasionally traveling for client meetings as required
– Completing all other tasks associated with an administrative role
– Work as part of a friendly and caring team
– Lovely offices in a farm building
– 24 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank holidays
– Christmas shutdown
– Free parking
– Perkbox benefits (after probation) including free cinema tickets and high street discounts
To join us as a Trust Administrator, you will need:
– A high level of computer literacy, using Microsoft applications
– An excellent telephone manner
– Good organisational skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Customer service experience
– A keen interest in the charitable sector
– A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle (due to our location)
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to apply:
If you are seeking a new opportunity as a Trust Administrator, please make your application online with a covering letter and your CV to Mrs Andrea Cutler at [email protected]
We request no contact from agencies or media sales organisations please.