Are you a marketing or copywriting professional ready for a new challenge? Do you want to join an organisation supporting charitable trusts to reach their full potential? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
The Trust Partnership is a unique, for profit, social enterprise administering more than 30 independent charitable trusts and almshouses, managing their financial, governance and grant making activities.
We help charitable organisations to be more effective and efficient, enabling them to do more for the causes they are passionate about.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Officer to join us on a full-time or part-time basis, working from three to five days per week.
What are the benefits?
– Salary of £19,000 – £24,000 FTE dependent on skills and experience
– Work as part of a friendly and caring team
– Lovely offices in a farm building
– 24 days’ holiday (pro rata if part time) plus Bank holidays
– Christmas shutdown
– Free parking
– Perkbox benefits (after probation) including free cinema tickets and high street discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your expertise in a fast-paced and diverse role, enabling us to be a positive force for charities and encouraging change in society.
We are proud of our strong, ethical foundations and aim to be flexible, giving our staff a strong work life balance. Encouraging personal and professional development, we actively support volunteering and fundraising for causes close to our colleague’s hearts.
With an office located on a beautiful Gloucestershire farm, this is a perfect change of scenery for those accustomed to grey office walls. What’s more, you’ll discover a warm and friendly environment where you’ll be supported to reach your full potential and grow as we do.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Officer, you will manage our message and how we engage with clients, potential clients and our sector.
Managing all marketing activities and campaigns, you will collaborate with specialist team leads from charitable foundations, almshouses and charity accounting, taking on board their input to generate results.
Your role will also involve:
– Project managing the publication of all publicity material
– Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message
– Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plans
– Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
– Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme
What will I need?
To join us as a Marketing Officer, you will need:
– Marketing or copywriting skills and experience
– A high level of computer literacy, including Microsoft programmes
– An excellent telephone manner
– To be a strong and confident communicator
A full, valid licence and access to your own vehicle is essential as our offices are not on a public transport route.
Ideally, you will have a qualification in marketing, but this is not essential. Design skills including graphics and web design would be beneficial, as would previous experience with WordPress. A keen interest in the charity sector would also be advantageous.
Please note: the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
So, if you’re looking to create a positive influence as a Marketing Officer, please make your application online with a covering letter and your CV to Mrs Andrea Cutler at [email protected]
We request no contact from agencies or media sales organisations please.