We are The Trust Partnership. Our vision is to help charitable Trusts, Foundations and Almshouses to provide better informed, better managed and better directed funding and housing and to use their resources to the best advantage of all their stakeholders.
We are excited that we’ve not only been able to build a thriving business, but to do so on strong ethical foundations. The way we look after our staff, our clients and other stakeholders is important to us, and becoming a Certified B Corporation in 2016 was evidence of our positive impact locally and on the sector as a whole. We believe it’s possible to be a good business and a profitable one at the same time.
|Place of work:||Our office at Trull, near Tetbury, but currently working at home|
|Hours:||Full time (37.5 hours per week)|
|Salary:||£28,000 – £35,000 pa dependent on skills and experience|
Main purpose and scope of the job:
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career and contribute to the success of a vital business function. The successful candidate will be a qualified or part qualified management accountant (CIMA or equivalent). You will join our Trust Accounting team and undertake a wide range of activities to ensure the smooth running and execution of the finance department.
Applicants will also be required to be highly experienced in the following duties:
- Liaising with clients and attending meetings
- Producing monthly and quarterly management reports
- Producing annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Submitting annual returns to the Charity Commission, Companies House and HMRC
To join us you will need:
- A high level of computer literacy, using Microsoft O365 applications (essential)
- Experience of working with Sage 50 (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills (essential)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (essential)
- A keen interest in the charitable sector (desirable)
- Experience of working with cloud-based Sage programmes (desirable)
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle (due to our office location)
- To be motivated, focussed and keen to help with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- To be able to work on your own initiative
- Work as part of a friendly and caring team
- Lovely offices in a farm building with some flexible home working
- 24 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown (included in above)
- Free parking
- Perkbox benefits including free cinema tickets and high street discounts
- Employee matched charitable funding
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to apply:
Please send an email with your CV and a covering letter, noting your relevant experience, to Andrea Cutler at [email protected]trustpartnership.com