Who will I be working for?
The Trust Partnership is a unique, for profit, social enterprise administering more than 30 independent charitable trusts and almshouses, managing their financial, governance and grant making activities.
We help charitable organisations to be more effective and efficient, enabling them to do more for the causes they are passionate about.
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis, working four or five days per week.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £28,000 – £35,000 FTE per annum dependent on skills and experience
- Work as part of a friendly and caring team
- Lovely offices in a farm building
- 24 days’ holiday FTE per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Free parking
- Perkbox benefits (after probation) including free cinema tickets and high street discounts
If you’re a CIMA qualified or part qualified management accountant, this is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career and contribute to the success of an incredible social enterprise.
You will discover a friendly environment where you will be supported to continue your professional development and enabled to enhance your portfolio.
What will I be doing?
As a Management Accountant, you will undertake a wide range of accounting activities and functions, ensuring the smooth running of the Finance Department.
Joining our Trust Accounting Team, your role will involve:
- Liaising with auditors and clients
- Attending client meetings
- Submitting annual returns to the Charity Commission, Companies House and HMRC
- Bookkeeping for all transactions
- Producing monthly and quarterly management reports
- Producing annual statutory accounts
What will I need?
To be considered as a Management Accountant, you will need:
- To be a qualified or part qualified management accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of liaising with auditors and clients and attending meetings
- Previous experience of bookkeeping
- Experience of producing monthly and quarterly management reports and annual statutory accounts
- Experience of submitting annual returns to the Charity Commission, Companies House and HMRC
- A high level of computer literacy, using Microsoft programs
- An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in the charitable sector
A full, valid licence and access to your own vehicle is also essential as our offices are not on a public transport route.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to apply:
To apply for the role of Management Accountant, please apply by email with your CV and a covering letter to Andrea Cutler at [email protected]. Please note your relevant experience in your cover letter.