Who will I be working for?
The Trust Partnership is a unique, for profit, social enterprise administering more than 30 independent charitable trusts and almshouses, managing their financial, governance and grant making activities.
We help charitable organisations to be more effective and efficient, enabling them to do more for the causes they are passionate about.
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team on a part-time basis, in our beautiful rural offices near Tetbury.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £17,500 to £21,500 pro rata, dependent upon experience
- Work as part of a friendly and caring team
- Lovely offices in a farm building
- 24 days’ holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Free parking
- Perkbox benefits (after probation) including free cinema tickets and high street discounts
If you have prior experience as a finance administrator and a solid grasp of bookkeeping, this is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your skills with a fantastic social enterprise.
Joining a friendly team in the ideal surroundings of a beautiful Gloucestershire farm, you will have the chance to continue your career track whilst providing a key service to our organisation.
What will I be doing?
As a Finance Administrator, you will support all administrative functions of our Accounting Team. Specifically, your role will involve:
- Receiving and checking income and expenditure information and entering on the accounts system
- Maintaining cash books and reconciling bank accounts
- Producing Gift Aid and ad-hoc reports
- Updating bank mandates for clients
- Setting up online bank payments and maintaining accurate online bank records
- Updating Trustee and Charity details with the Charity Commission and Companies House
- Preparing and submitting annual returns
What will I need?
To be considered as a Finance Administrator, you will need:
- Experience in a finance administration role
- A good understanding of bookkeeping techniques
- Strong time-management abilities
Ideally, you will have knowledge of maintaining bank mandates and online banking records for various banks, but this is not essential.
A full, valid licence and access to your own vehicle is also essential as our offices are not on a public transport route.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to apply:
To apply for the role of Finance Administrator, please apply by email with your CV and a covering letter to Andrea Cutler at [email protected]. Please note your relevant experience in your cover letter.