Full or Part time
Based in Trull, Gloucestershire (with home working for part of the week)
We are The Trust Partnership. We are a fast-growing and innovative social enterprise helping charitable foundations and almshouses to be better managed and to use their resources more effectively for the benefit of the wider public. In short, we are having a big impact in philanthropy and the almshouse sector.
We are excited that we’ve not only been able to build a thriving business, but to do so on strong ethical foundations. The way we look after our staff, our clients and other stakeholders is important to us, and being a B Corporation is evidence of that. We believe it’s possible to be a good business and a profitable one at the same time.
Main purpose and scope of the job:
The successful candidate will possess excellent organisation, communication and ICT skills and be able to maintain confidentiality at all times. You will prepare meeting agendas and papers, support the Clerks to Trustees and be the principal point of contact for the grant-making activities of your clients. You will provide excellent support to client Trustees as well as cover for absences within our team.
Duties and key responsibilities:
Provide excellent administrative services to senior colleagues and some direct support to clients, where appropriate, including (but not limited to):
- Processing grant applications using databases such as Salesforce and Formstack.
- Preparing agenda packs for client meetings and providing support at client meetings (attendance may be necessary).
- Liaison with grant applicants, beneficiaries and almshouse residents.
- Liaising with clients, banks and suppliers as necessary.
- Assisting with changes to client websites.
- General administrative duties such as filing, post, file management, data storage and disposal.
- Liaising with the clients’ finance team.
- General administrative duties.
Provide support to the team by:
- Answering phone calls and assisting callers to access the right person/information.
- Helping others when time allows.
- Work as part of a friendly and caring team
- Lovely offices in a farm building with some flexible home working
- Free parking
- Membership of an employee benefits platform
- Charitable Giving matching up to £200 per annum
- 24 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank holidays (FTE)
- Christmas shutdown (included in above)
- Additional day’s contractual leave entitlement after each fifth year of service (up to a total of six days)
- Eyecare vouchers
To join us as an Administrator you will need:
- A high level of computer literacy, using Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Experience of working with databases
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen interest in the charitable sector
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle (due to our office location)
- To be motivated, focussed and keen to help with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- To be able to work on your own initiative
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
How to apply:
Please send an email with your CV and a covering letter, noting your relevant experience, to Andrea Cutler at [email protected]